Due to the busy schedule of most parents and the traffic jam in the city coupled with the risks children under go as they move to and fro home in the quest to purse education. The management of Victorious Education Services saw it as a matter of urgency to establish the transport department with an aim of ensuring children arrive early at school and are transported back home on time.
The transport department offers the following services;
- Picking children in the morning and dropping in the evening (Two way)
- Dropping children only in the evening (one way)
The department is headed by a transport manager and assisted by 40 members of staff that is drivers and navigators who ensure the children are safe and are picked or dropped in the right place.
In order to raise money to maintain the buses the department hires the vehicles to outsiders on week ends and in holidays. We also avail the buses to be used at staff functions at a minimal cost.
Children are picked in the morning early enough so that they reach school in time.
In the evening, the buses leave school at 4:15pm
Namugoona, kasubi, Nakulabye, Sir Apollo Kagwa, Bukesa, Nsambya, Katwe, Muyenga, Bombo, Nabugabo kabalagala, Luzira, kititante,Mutungo, Biina, Kibuye,Mperewe,Kanyanya, Kawempe, Bwaise, Kazo, kawaala ,Mengo, Nateete, Busega, Kyengera, Nabingo Namagona, Kitebi, Bunamwaya, Jomayi, Mutundwe, Walukuku, Nansana, Naluvule, Kayunga, Wakiso,Kyengera Bulenge Nabigo, Buddo, Salama, Busabala, Makindye, Luwafu, Munyonyo, Entebbe road, Seguku, Kajjoma, Ndejje Lubowa Bwebaja. Bweyogerere, Kireka, Seeta, Namugogo
- Pupils have been able to report to school early
- Pupils are dropped early at home saving the parents the time they would have wasted through the busy city
- The children safety and comfort has been guaranteed
- The children are able to tour many places in the comfort of the buses
- The staff are transported back to their homes hence motivating staff.