Victorious Education Services
Victorious Education Services started in 1999 as a Kindergarten with about 30 (thirty) children and 3 (three) staff Members. In a three bed roomed house with 30 chairs and no table with personal savings of about UgShs 1,000,000. (one million). We have now grown into one of the biggest and best education institution with over 350 members of staff and about 4000 pupils.
Victorious Education Services (VES) is a God fearing institution that is dedicated to train a wholesome person. The Institution provides a range of services including Daycare, Kindergarten, Primary school education and transportation of pupils. School programmes are designed to build a foundation for a child’s cognitive and physiological development so as to enhance their capability to learn and interact with more complex concepts in their academic life and thereafter.
In 2003 victorious Kindergarten became a Limited Company. The Institution has four campuses in Kampala and One campus in Mukono is a fully fledged boarding school. Victorious Education Services (VES) turned 17 years this year 2016. The Campuses located in Kampala provide non-residential academic services at kindergarten and primary school level.
The school envisages to expand it’s coverage to other regions of Uganda and Neighboring countries in the future.
Victorious Education Services is a God fearing institution that is dedicated to train a wholesome person.
To provide quality education that develops a wholesome person.
A Centre of excellence in nurturing people for Victorious life.
Our Vision is to achieve the following in the near future:
- To train up persons to have a relationship with their creator. (spiritual)
- To Train persons who will easily interact and associate with one another (Social)
- To promote health practices that nourish each person’s body.- (Physical)
- To equip the persons with life skills that promote self reliance (Economical)
- To train persons who will excel in the different professions (Intellectual)
- To train up a person to have a relationship with their Creator.
- To Train persons who will easily interact and associate with one another.
- To promote health practice that nourishes each person’s body.
- To equip the persons with skills that promote self-reliance.
- To train persons who will excel in the different professions.
- God fearing
- Team work
- Customer Delight
- Learning Environment